Friday, November 28, 2008

Chem. Eng. Mixed Soccer Team

Today my entry will be all about my soccer team...yesterday when i asked my fren who are going to play for the game? he replied only 2 gals (me n merran) n about 4 guys!!!! oh my..oh my...no swap for gals meaning that i am going to play for solid 40 mins. that's teribble..so today before the game i was like preparing myself for the worth scenario - mentally n physically set to play cool for the whole game...i knew that i will be like 'sayur' after the game! huhuhuhu...when i arrived at the hockey pitch...i saw someone who haven't play for quite sometime...Clare!!! she got injured at her shoulder...ermmm....why is she doing here?!! (i thought!) then i approached her and say hi...asked her is she playing today?!! Yes... obviously now we have another gal..i'm soooooo happy! Seriously I can't help smiling....then later...Dewi came..there you go another gal! So end up we have 4 gals on the field...So we could take turn...and for guys from 4 ppl.. i guessed around 8 turned up! Hahaha...
Happy Ending!! We won the game 5-2. Yeaaaa...Break for a week..then semi-final...hope we get to final this season. (^-^)

Sooo serious..discussing the strategies..tactics...hikhikhik...

1 comment:

onenadiana said...

zura.. rajinnya kau bersukan.

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker