Wednesday, November 26, 2008

History start today...


Finally i have decided to start blogging.. TODAY i will write something...after being a loyal follower to my fren blogs for quite sometime! hahaha i have no idea where to start..what to write...what to share...anyway...i'll try!

Ermmm...actually i am suppose to do my works rite now. unfortunately my heart is elsewhere! i cannot concentrate..huhuhu missing my kiddos n hubby so much! once upon a time...i love to express my feeling by writing in my little sweet diary but somehow i stopped long time ago..i guess it was when i got married! No time to myself...hahaha...then further my study.... committed with research. After wrote down what i felt...there was a relieved!! I guess it's time for me to write again... so now let's start writing again by e-blogging...who knows...i can let myself loosen when i write here...

DEC..the last month of the year! what are the success that i've achieve this yr huh?!!! i can't really tells...anyway my first n foremost aim is to finish my thesis n go back reunite with my kiddos n hubby....wanna go home!!! desprately crazily missed home rite now!!!!!

Ok..enough for now...will update more later later later....

4 comments:

Nurul said...

zura welkom to bloggggggggg

areT said...

bila agaknyer abih ni zura???

Zura Hamid said...

nurul...hahaha..entahlah aku akan kerap update ker idak...anyway! gud to have some place to 'curheart' aka curahan hati bak kata org indonesian!

are-t...insyaAllah awal tahun next year..hang pun all the best!!! memang betoi kat mana pun hang wat PhD..sama aja rencahnya!!

TiNiE said...

wei zura...rajin2 klik2 la blog aku gaks..hikss..hang sabaq laa..kasi setel satu2...dah alang2 ada kat sana kan...misi mesti di accomplish kan..hahahaha

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker