Thursday, December 11, 2008

Weekend Plans...

Since now nearly krismas.. everywhere sales..but not really sure how true the sales is! Anyway plan for the weekend will be more on shopping....hahahaa. We plan to go to the Garden Market at the Botanical Garden near Shrine of Rememberance in the morning. Other than shopping-we might have photos session as well there! I never go to the Botanical Garden for a walk.. never! I plan to hire a photographer to capture my moment with my hubby there soon!! When he is here next week... can't wait! So kena recce tempat dululah..nanti senang!! ciwinyer aku... sorry all..memang tak sabaq nak jumpak my dear love nih!!! :)

Lunch and then follows by shopping at the Closed Door Sales (CDS) - Classica Kitchen ( this one you need to register in order to get in!!)...There's a few range of stuffs for the CDS including Sirrico leather, woman fashion, kitchen ware and toys. The stores are scattered all over melbourne... and happened to be the Classica Kitchen is very close to my house..walking distance ( i never knew it before!!) ;) That is why we need to go and see what they offer us!!! Excited...

But for today... still pushing my limit for my thesis writing! sigh! Huhuhuhu.. anyway that's about it! The plans and hope the weather is good tomorrow! Before i pen off...
CONGRATULATION to NURUL.... she is expecting her first baby next year! I am truly happy for you n am. I'll pray for your safety my dear friend. Take care n do enjoy you moment of pregnancy ya!!!

Chiiooooow.

3 comments:

areT said...

ooo..fazli nak mai ek..baper kos pi balik sana ek??

Nurul said...

waw outdoor photoshoot ke?bagus2 kenangan tu..tq wei..doakan aku seme selamat k..hheehe

Zara in Germany said...

zura...ur tagged

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker