Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Best is yet to be!

Best is yet to be!!! Errmmm..phrases that i've collected from my sister long time ago. It's soo hard to be the best! ? It's takes you aged to find your way to success, to become the best among the rest. I've noticed to be the best you need to be persistence, have a big heart and need to sacrifice a lots! Does it really matter??? To be the best! Because all that i ever wanted is a happy life..one happy famili...gud freinds... and of course the most is keredhaan dari yg Maha Esa. When i think back, all the ellements mentioned above are the key part to feel happy... errmmm...
Actually I am sooo anxious now about my journey here... am i going to be just fine finish my study with flying colours or be one of the unfortunate fella... Ya Allah please give me the strength! Please show me the ways...so i could streghten and in focus to acheive my dream. I have a dream...i have a plan...i have a decission to make... i have lot of choices to choose....May Allah make it easier for me.

I am trying my best now...however sometimes i slipped and lost! Huhuhuhu...anyway... i hope i will find the way very soon as now is the crucial stage of all. The most crucial time...pray for the best.
Zek n Onediana...i will answer to your tag very soon...still finding the 7 facts of myself!!!

Chiooowww...

2 comments:

areT said...

KAU MESTI BOLEH NYER LA....DUN WORRY

Nurul said...

wei honeymoon ke?hiihihi

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker