Saturday, March 14, 2009

Fren's Wedding

Today entry is specially dedicated to Sid (eventhough u might not read this!)....


Sid -(middle wearing black n white scarf)



CONGRATULATION DEAR!




Actually i really want to stay back in Malaysia n attending this particular wedding...however due to my responsibility here in Melbourne I can't! Sid even i am in Melbourne.. i can still feel it!!! It's remind me of my big day...ermmmm it was around 6 years ago!! hikhikhik
Anyway today is your day Sid. I'm sure u can't stop smiling n trying to hide the nervousness...(even... the truth is u r sooo tired!!) hikhikhik.... Enjoy to the fullest this very day!




CONGRATULATION!!!




LOtloves:Kakzura








2 comments:

areT said...

dia kawin dgn mat salih tu ke

Zura Hamid said...

idaklah are-t..mat saleh tu member kepada member aku!!!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker