Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Final Chapter of my Journey, In Melbourne

When i first arrived at the melbourne aiport last Sunday night...my heart was pounding very hard!!! Will this be my last trip back here, as a student??!!! I've asked myself about one thing, THIS IS IT!!! I don't want to break my promises to my beloved kids n hubby. I just cannot forget the way my kids looking at me at the KLIA....it's made me wanna cry! i love both of you!

As usual...Fahmi he was very cool when I first told him that i am leaving to Melbourne again... but after he absorbed and maybe already tired thinking about this...he came to me a few days later with a milllion dollars question... mama, berapa lama mama nak g? Mimi n adik oleh ikut tak?!! errmmmm..time dia tanya tu berair mata...huhuhuhu... it was the toughest moment ever in my life. I've explained to him and he kept on counting how many days i will be away from him! I called him last night and he keep asking when i will coming back. ! I love you both! I love you alwez n forever!

I have nothing to give them now...only that i have to keep my promise and be back with them as soon as i can!!!! InsyaAllah....

4 comments:

areT said...

mesti sedih kan zura...takpe skit lagi...

✿Cik_Azera said...

Kak Zura tabahkan hati...boleh punya buat, cayok2....kejayaan tak datang bergolek..di doakan segala nya di permudahkan oleh-Nya..Selamat Maju Jaya...

Nurul said...

sayunya tnya mcm tu..go zura go..cepat2 siapkan..and balik..

Rosie Rose said...

duhhh kite lak yg rasa sebak. sabar kak... susah2 skrg, senang2 kemudian. insyaAllah!

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker