Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Alhamdullillah...

Alhamdullillah...all the meetings is done for now! I was too nervous n worried with this one major meeting...and alhamdullilah it was turn out not too bad...gud indeed! alhamdullillah praise to the Almighty. I hope that the grant that we apply will be granted. I just praying for the best! What ever the outcome is... i'm ok!
So now...i can focus on my trip back home..yipeeeeeeeee!!! i'm too excited! i have to do more shopping...thanks to my hubby for his last minute lists. :) tonight we gonna have a bbq (oppssss..fireban today!!) so i'm not sure what is going to happen...cancel or just proceed with extra precaution!! huhuhuhu bbq...bbq...bbq...i'm starving it's 4pm now and i haven't eat anything from morning...nervous strucked me sooo badly leave me not having my breakfast&lunch. and now i am starving...
At the office for my last day...update the important documents n tidy up my desk n say gudbye to everyone. Thanks for yesterday lunch my dear officemates... it was very nice....a part of walking in the oven's weathering! And now...i going to pen off and go home...n EAT.
Daaaaaa....till then...

1 comment:

✿Cik_Azera said...

Mesti gembira mahu jumpa anak2 di Msia...

Ohhhh, Melb semakin panas nampak nya...

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker