Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Decission is made!!

After my meeting with my sv last Monday...and after thinking about all the possibilities and consequences. I have made my decission...here it is: I will come back to Melbourne for another 4 months ( Mar-July 09) without taking my kids with me. I know it's may sound a bit cruel! I would say that i'd love to bring them here...atleast Fahmi n Fatini will get experience with OZ education. However lets look at the bright side... I can focus on my works for this period of time and hopefully by May finishing my tesis and submit it. Then I can focus on writing my other stuffs....publication n etc. BUT all depends on my visa application either will be granted or not! If not granted...there you go.. Yebedabedooo... i will be staying in Malaysia-writing up. (sigh wishing the best for everybody!)
Anyway... i hope i will get the strength to be away for another 4 months with my family. and Fahmi n Fatini will be strong enough facing another separation with me!!! I LOVE BOTH of U alwez n forever!!! Please forgive mama for doing this again. I promise this will be the last time...after that we will be together n forever! InsyaAllah...with Allah permission.
Okie dokie..back to works and keep u head down Zura...u need to finish all these very soon!!! Chaiyok!chaiyok!chaiyok!.....

2 comments:

areT said...

selepas susah pasti ada kesenangan..just believe it..

Nurul said...

gud luck zura..

Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker