Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You've got message...

Alhamdullillah my student visa have been granted today by Ms Janetta Velkovska officer of DIAC, Mebourne. I am grateful that Allah eased my journey so far! It was just a simple email...but it made my heart filled with joy and hope!

Dear Ms Abdul Hamid,

Please note, that i have granted your student today and sent out the letter with your documents. You now have a valid visa until the 21/09/2009

Janetta Velkovski
Case ManagerVisa and Citizenship Services
03 8682 2039

There was alwez sign for me...like for this time i've noticed sumthing when i've got her contact number...ermmm looking gud! her contact number ended with my lucky number!!! 39. I dunno why I alwez serounded by these two numbers. It made me a bit nervous n wondered how thing will turn out for me... and alhamdullillah-visa granted.

I am thankful to the Almighty for his approval. He knows what the best for us...

4 comments:

Nurul said...

ye zura..lawa template..hehehhe

areT said...

mesti lega kan...tahniah

Zura Hamid said...

yuhuu..buhsan ngan kala biru la nih..tgk ko nyer kala pink..cantik lak!!! hikhikhik...

sgtlah ar-t...lega n bersyukur sb bukan mudah nk dok tmpt org ni..maanyak benda kena sediakan...huhuhuhu...

NoRMaTSuE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Next Birthday Ticker